The ovatel early pregnancy test study is a research study comparing the results of saliva pregnancy testing to urine pregnancy testing.
Must be a US resident.
Currently only available for those living in the USA.
You can participate if:
- You are 18 – 30 years old.
- You have regular periods.
- Have no known fertility difficulties.
- Have been trying to conceive for less then 3 months.
- Play an active role in important pregnancy detection research.
- Receive urine pregnancy tests for 3 months.
- Receive free Ovatel device.
What to expect?
- Study duration is 3 months, or shorter if you have a positive pregnancy test result.
- Use Ovatel and urine pregnancy test twice daily starting 7 days before your expected period.
- Log all visual results on documentation provided.
- All study-related tests (urine test and ovatel saliva test), and documents will be provided to participants at no cost.
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement as well as release all results for use by Ovatel.
What is Ovatel?
- Ovatel is a non-invasive all natural ovulation monitor that uses Saliva not Urine to detect your fertile period.
- Ovatel is a mini microscope that shows increased levels of estrogen in your saliva.
- Ovatel can be used any time and is 100% reusable. No battery parts, no replacement parts.
Complete the form below and click Send. We will get back to you within 1-2 days.
For more information regarding your right as a participant to the clinical trial, click on the following link
Any of your personal information you provide us will remain completely confidential. We will not share any personal information to anyone or any outside company unless we are required to by law. We will never sell any of your personal information to anyone.